Events Page Title

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Page Title

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    slwinter
    Participant

I remember seeing a similar issue posted in the forum but can’t find it now for a possible solution. When accessing the events calendar via the my menu, the title of the page includes the name of the first event that was imported. How do I change this? Thank you….

Jonah
    Participant

Hi slwinter, I’m going to move this back to the Pro forum since it doesn’t really apply to the Facebook Events forum…

Regarding the issue, we’ve written up an FAQ that describes some ways you can resolve the title: https://theeventscalendar.com/faqs/the-calendar-page-title-shows-title-of-an-event/

I hope that helps!

– Jonah

slwinter
    Participant

I am unable to locate the code _title() within any of the files associated with this theme. What’s the next option?

Jonah
    Participant

Hi slwinter,

Unfortunately you’ll need to keep digging or hire someone to help you. We don’t have the resources to be able to help with customizations like this. Sorry I don’t have more to offer.

– Jonah

slwinter
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Sandy,

Unfortunately there’s not much more I can do for you. If you’d like a refund, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Jonah

slwinter
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi slwinter,

I’m sorry to hear of your disappointment and can definitely relate. Unfortunately like I said we simply don’t have the resources to be able to help with this issue. It’s a situation where if it’s not something you can figure out, you’re just going to need to hire a developer to help you. If you need some resources for that, please let me know.

– Jonah

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Page Title’ is closed to new replies.