/events page redirects to home page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO /events page redirects to home page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Zachary
    Participant

The events page (www.site.com/events/) redirects to the home page of the site. I’ve tried falling back to the default WP themes, deactivating all other plugins, reinstalling fresh Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro plugins. No luck.
    Any ideas?

Barry

Hi Nanda:

When I visit your site and click on the calendar link I’m taken to the main events page. Can you confirm you are still having difficulties or else provide a little more detail to help me see the problem?

Thanks!

Zachary
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi Zac,

That is indeed what I’m looking at: I can visit the URL, click on “calendar” (which takes me to yourdomain.com/events) and I am not redirected back to the homepage – a colleague on a completely different connection and with a different browser confirms the same. Both of us, just to clarify for your peace of mind, visited the URL you provided containing staging.wpengine.

So, I can’t help but wonder if this problem is local to you/your browser?

As you’ll appreciate it’s pretty tricky for us to help further given the circumstances – unless there is any more detail you can provide to help us replicate?

Zachary
    Participant

Hi Barry,

I see what you mean. That is very weird! The issue shows up on Firefox (v. 28), but it looks fine on Safari.

Thank you for your help,
    Zac

Barry

Hi: the thread was marked resolved – can you confirm if you still need help here?

Zachary
    Participant

It turns out that Firefox was caching the previous configuration, which is why it only showed up there. (Feeling kinda dumb…) So, yes, issue resolved. Thank you!

Barry

<p>Awesome :-)</p>

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘/events page redirects to home page’ is closed to new replies.