Events page not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events page not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Shortt
    Participant

http://etcc.jigsawenterprises.com/events/

When I click on the events page I get just what looks like raw information
    ———
    Find Events Event Views Navigation View As List Month Week Day Map Photo Events In Search Near Events for October 2017 There were no results found. Calendar Month Navigation November » Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday 25 26 27 28 29 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 …
    ————-
    and when I click on Read More it brings me to the one event I have test published…

Any help on this?

Geoff B.

Good evening Stephen and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the calendar not displaying properly on your install.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I am noticing that you are using an older version of PHP. Although that technically still works, I would highly recommend upgrading to at least PHP 5.4+ (7 or more if you can).

This will ensure a faster and smoother running website.

You will also want to review your PHP max_execution_time = 0 setting to a value of 300.

Finally, I believe that your issue could be resolved by trying out different settings for Events Template  under Events -> Settings -> Display.

If that does not work, could you Try temporarily reverting back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen to see if the issue persists.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events page not working’ is closed to new replies.