Events Page Not Found

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Page Not Found

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

John Meuse
    Participant

Jennifer,

Thank you very much for your help and I have finally been able to see the calendar. One more small issue before I let you go! The Calendar has the same color for the days as the background and it looks kind of tacky, is there a way to change this? I have an example for you.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem! I’m glad that fixed it – it technically shouldn’t be possible to set a default view that isn’t enabled, so we are working on getting this glitch resolved on our end. Apologies for the inconvenience this caused!

There are a couple of ways that you can change the colors.

• You can make adjustments under Appearance > Customize > The Events Calendar
    • Try adjusting the “Default stylesheet used for events templates” and “Events template” settings under Events > Settings > Display; these affect how much events pages inherit their styling from the theme
    • Add some CSS. <span style=”font-size: 0.875rem; font-family: inherit;”>We are </span>limited<span style=”font-size: 0.875rem; font-family: inherit;”> in the amount of support that we can provide for CSS customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know – I’ll be happy to try to point you in the right direction!</span>
    John Meuse
    Participant

Jennifer,

Thank you for your help with this issue I will mark this as resolved on my end.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem! I’ll go ahead and close this out, but feel free to open up a new thread if you run into any other issues.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Page Not Found’ is closed to new replies.