Events page doesn't load calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events page doesn't load calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Wesley E Childers
    Participant

All my individual event pages work fine but when I visit /events (the URL I have set for my Events URL slug) I get a broken version of my homepage instead of the grid or list view I would expect. I am using the default events template for this view.

Rob

Hey Wes. Thanks for the heads up, and sorry to hear you’re having issues. A few thoughts here:

* Can you confirm if this occurs with other template views, ie default page template?
    * It is possible that there is a conflict with either another plugin or your theme that is causing this. Are you in a position where you can test deactivation and reverting to the default 2011 theme as needed to see if we can identify whether that’s the case?
    * Also try re-saving your permalinks page. Sometimes that is a conflict.
    * Lastly, please confirm you’re running 2.0.4 for both free and PRO.

Assuming you aren’t able to resolve using the above, can you share your testing results and a link to the site so we can check this out and try to troubleshoot from there? Thanks in advance!

Wesley E Childers
    Participant

I had tried the permalink re-save and template options already….

Turned out to be a conflict with the “Simple Custom Post Type Archives” plugin

Jonah
    Participant

Glad you figured it out Wes, let us know if there’s anything else we can do.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events page doesn't load calendar’ is closed to new replies.