Events on status "concept" in widgets list

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events on status "concept" in widgets list

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by klokwerk.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    klokwerk
    Participant

Hi there,

I have this problem that on the site ariannevangalen.nl, in the widget-list the events on concept are visible (but when clicked when not logged in generate a 404). I use a custom template, but if I exchange that for the latest tribe template I have the same. It seems that

$posts = tribe_get_list_widget_events();

generates all events, regardless of the status. I searched in the widget too to see if there was a handler for a status filter but there is none. Am I overseeing something or do we have a bug?

best regards,
    Kees Alders
    Klokwerk-design

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kees!

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I’m not sure I understand exactly the problem you are having. I can see the list widget showing up in the sidebar for URL you shared, but I’m not able to replicate any 404 errors.

Could you please let me know more about this and how to reproduce the error on our end? You can send us some screenshots too.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events on status "concept" in widgets list’ is closed to new replies.