Events not visible in admin panel

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Events not visible in admin panel

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    mrsreeder
    Participant

Hello,

I am using Community and PRO. Everything is working great, except for some strange reason when I try to view my events in the admin area it says there are 691 (I have only entered a handful) but they will not show?

Any idea what may be happening here? Site is in development.

Rob

Hey mrsreeder. That’s an odd situation; I just tested locally, and I’m not seeing the same on my end — is it possible one of these filters from the advanced post manager above the event list itself (http://d.pr/i/fYkN) is impacting the list below? Or is it possible that an ongoing recurring event was inadvertently created somehow and sits in draft format?

Let me know if not and we’ll try to get you sorted.

mrsreeder
    Participant

Thank you for the reply. I figured it out. I didn’t realize that the while having Community Events active that all of my events would only show in the front end, not the admin panel.

Casey
    Participant

mrsreeder – Since this sounds like an issue you’re having with the Community add-on, I’ve moved this thread over there.

Are you seeing any events as ‘Pending’ (see this screenshot: http://d.pr/i/6rNi)?

mrsreeder
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

mrsreeder – This definitely shouldn’t be the case. It seems like something isn’t functioning quite right. Would you mind sending me a private reply with a login to your WordPress dashboard so I can take a closer look?

mrsreeder
    Participant

This reply is private.

mrsreeder
    Participant

Sorry Casey, I can see you replied but I have not received it by email and cannot read it here due to it being marked private.

Casey
    Participant

Those credentials aren’t working for me, and unfortunately the system locked me out. Could you unlock my account and try resetting my password?

mrsreeder
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

mrsreeder – I was able to login with no problems and look at the issue you reported. Can you confirm that you have deactivated all plugins (except for EC, EC Pro, and Community) to see if there’s a conflict?

If deactivating all plugins fixes the issue, then I would suggest re-activating them one by one to see which one might be causing the problems.

If the issue still persists after deactivating all other plugins, then we can investigate further.

Thanks!

mrsreeder
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

mrsreeder – Thanks for replying over on the other thread. I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out, but I suspect that the issue is due to a conflicting plugin. So, if you get the chance (maybe during some scheduled website down-time) I would suggest trying to deactivate all plugins to see if that’s the issue. Thanks so much!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not visible in admin panel’ is closed to new replies.