Events not updating or appearing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events not updating or appearing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Angela McFarland
    Participant

I’m experiencing a strange issue with my calendar: events that have passed are not leaving the page and then, to see the current events when choosing the VIEW CALENDAR feature from the dashboard, the calendar only updates when clicking FIND EVENTS on the front end.

Patricia

Hey Angela,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’m so sorry to hear that you are having problems with your calendar! Let me help you to solve this!

Based on what you described, this sounds like a caching issue. As I can see from your system info you have WP Fastest Cache enabled: if you purge the cache and/or disable the plugin, does it help you to solve the problem? Please don’t forget to purge your browser cache as well.

If the issue persists, please let me know and I’ll be happy to help you with the next steps!

Thanks,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not updating or appearing’ is closed to new replies.