Events not updating

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events not updating

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jared Shih
    Participant

Hi

We are using the aggregator to import events from Google. It works for most of the calendars but there is one in particular which returns the error:

The import failed for an unknown reason. Please try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.”

I have attached the log file:

logs.zip

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jared!

I’m sorry to know that you are having that issue. Let me help you with the troubleshooting.

First, please make sure you are using the latest versions of our plugins. Remember you can always download our plugins from your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

We always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out and make all plugins, theme and WordPress core updates without disrupting the live site.

If you still experience the same error for that import, please share with us the gCal URL where you are trying to import events from so we can run some tests on our end.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not updating’ is closed to new replies.