Events not showing up on Map in Default View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events not showing up on Map in Default View

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    baigoftricks
    Participant

Hello,

I have created multiple events that are showing up in List, Week, and Month views – but my default display (by choice) is Map View, and no event is showing up on the main map. The map information for the venue works as expected from within the event details, just not on the main page.

Not sure how to solve this – thanks.

Ali Baig

Courtney

Hey there Ali

I do see events in your list view but not map view. That is a bit odd.

Did you test this using a default theme, such as Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/?

When I view your site errors, I do see 15 things that might be a conflict. Please see Using Your Browser to Diagnose JavaScript Errors.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

baigoftricks
    Participant

Hi Courtney,

I changed to the default 2017 Theme, disabled all plugins aside from The
    Events Calendar, and cleared the cache but I’m still seeing the same issue.

I also tried changing the default Events display to List and then
    navigating to the Map option from there, but still no events show up on
    that page.

Not sure where to go from here – i’m not a developer and i’m not sure what
    any of the possible JavaScript errors may mean.

Courtney

Hi Ali

When you had all other plugins deactivated and the default theme active, did you see the Javascript errors?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not showing up on Map in Default View’ is closed to new replies.