Events not showing up in store

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events not showing up in store

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

I added WooTickets into TEC PRO. The ticket appears in my event. Since the event has two entry deadlines, there are two tickets in the event. The second ticket will appear after the first deadline has passed. That’s the good news.

I noticed the ticket also appears as a subcategory on my Woocommerce Shop Page. It states there are two tickets available in the store. I select the ticket and I am taken to a page with no product.

How can I also have the event appear in the store?

Thanks.

Barry

If you edit the ticket in the WooCommerce product editor, you can change the Catalog Visibility setting from Hidden to Catalog – it should then become visible within the storefront.

Matt
    Participant

It worked! Awesome. Wait… I have another problem.

My event has two tickets. The first ticket is available until May 1. The second ticket won’t be available until May 2. TEC only shows the first ticket, which is correct. But the store shows both tickets.

Why does the second ticket appear in the store when it shouldn’t be available until May 2?

Thanks.

Barry

The idea – and the way things are setup by default – is to allow hiding of tickets until they come on sale and this is handled through The Events Calendar’s ticket form.

If you prefer to sell through the storefront – or want to do both – you would need reimplement that logic, probably by customizing your WooCommerce templates.

Matt
    Participant

Just so I am understanding this process…

If I want to sell tickets through TEC and the store, I would have modify a WooCommerce template. Or, if I kept status quo, I would have to manually switch the May 2 ticket from Hidden to Catalog if I want the ticket to appear in the store.

Barry

Yes, that’s pretty much it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not showing up in store’ is closed to new replies.