Events Not Showing Up All of a Sudden!

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Events Not Showing Up All of a Sudden!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    surferjohn
    Participant

Hi there – all of a sudden our eventbrite ticket info is not appearing on events. It was working – and it did import the events that are there. Specifically >> http://dance-attack-workshops.com/event/dance-attack-calgary/
    What Am I missing… Can you help??
    Thank you!
    j

surferjohn
    Participant

Seems it was a conflict with DIVI and turning off the “grab first image for feature image” setting. But now I have the featured image showing – any idea how / where I can disable the feature image on the events?
    Thanks again,
    j

Cliff

Hi, John. Thanks for troubleshooting this.

Please reference our Themer’s Guide and then copy /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/single-event.php to [your-child-theme]/tribe-events/single-event.php and then comment out or fully delete Line 58:

echo tribe_event_featured_image( $event_id, 'full', false );

Please let me know if that removes the featured image from your Single Event view.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Not Showing Up All of a Sudden!’ is closed to new replies.