Events not showing unless I refresh the screen

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events not showing unless I refresh the screen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Greg
    Participant

Hello, I have events calendar pro and ever since I upgraded my events do not appear when I am scrolling through by the month unless I refresh the page each time I get to a new month. For example, when I go to the calendar page everything looks fine but when I go to the next or previous month, the calendar shows no events unless I refresh the screen. This problem does go away when I revert to the 2011 default wordpress theme but I have been using this theme for a long time and this just started happening when I upgraded to Pro 3.0 today.

Rob

Hey Greg. Thanks for the post here, and my apologies that it took us some time to get you a reply on this.

What’s the name of the theme you’re using here? Are you running the latest version of it as well as the latest (at this point, 3.0.3 and 3.0.5) versions of our plugins as well? The newest release of the latter should have optimized a few issues that might have helped here.

Let me know and I’ll do my best to get you a reply in as timely a fashion as possible. Thanks for your patience so far.

Greg
    Participant

Thanks Rob. I am using “Infocus” by MySiteMyWay (http://mysitemyway.com/). I updated to 3.0.5 of Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro but still no luck.

snorton
    Participant

My two cents:
    Greg – I use a theme from MySiteMyWay and I cannot reproduce that – but I did notice there are several quirks about how those themes work with this plugin. Elliot over there in their forum is very helpful with ‘fixing’ theme-related issues and even quite a bit of minor customization requests.

Rob

Excellent bit of feedback, snorton! Thanks for the follow-up and tip.

Greg: have you had a chance to post for Elliot, to see if he has any thoughts? We are totally willing to help finish the job if he’s able to point you in the right direction.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not showing unless I refresh the screen’ is closed to new replies.