Event pages not showing since upgrading to pro BLANK pages

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event pages not showing since upgrading to pro BLANK pages

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    nicleics
    Participant

If I reinstall events will I lose all the event listings?

Barry

No, you shouldn’t lose any events – but it is always sensible to be cautious and make a complete backup first of all and, of course, acquaint yourself with the process for restoring that backup.

To be honest I’m not happy or confident about installing a fresh copy of WordPress in a subdirectory…..

You definitely shouldn’t feel you need to follow any of these suggestions if you don’t feel confident doing so. It sounds like you are going to try deactivating and reactivating our plugins (if I’m mistaken, just let me know) so let’s give that a go and see where it gets us.

Thanks!

nicleics
    Participant

Thanks Barry

I have not deactivated, deleted, and re-installed the Events plugin. All of the event pages are still showing up but I still get blank pages and ‘page not found’…

nickivasquez
    Participant

Hi,

I just ran into a similar issue-Have you tried to disable the search bar in the settings/display section in the backend? It worked for me and took me DAYS to figure out…such a dumb thing!!

nicleics
    Participant

Thanks for your suggestion nickivasquez. I tried disabling the search bar in the events settings – no luck 🙁 I take it you meant the search bar setting in the events plugin settings?

nicleics
    Participant

I have now (NOT not as I typed above) deactivated, deleted, and re-installed the Events plugin. All of the event pages are still showing up but I still get blank pages and ‘page not found’…

nicleics
    Participant

I don’t understand why I am only having the problem since upgrading to pro? And even when I uninstall pro the problem remains. And when I uninstall events standard and then re-install it, the problem remains…

nicleics
    Participant

Is there anything else I can try?

nicleics
    Participant

If you cannot help with this, would there by any way I can get my money back?

I have been trying to fix this all week and my client is not happy with the events being blank. I am now researching other calendar plugins to use.

Do you have any solutions??

Really not impressed by this.

nicleics
    Participant

Can I try going back to an earlier version of events?

nicleics
    Participant

I would appreciate a response. thank you.

Barry

Hi nicleics,

I appreciate this is a frustrating situation for you: let me reiterate though that we cannot guarantee faster service than what you have been provided with. That is to say, we aim to reply within a 24hr period during the working week: my last reply to you was on Friday, so in these circumstances you shouldn’t expect another follow-up before Monday morning (that is, now).

If you cannot help with this, would there by any way I can get my money back?

We’d be sorry to lose you, but you can certainly request a refund by emailing us at pro (at) tri (dot) be – please include a copy of your purchase receipt and also link back to this thread so that the relevant team member sees the context of the request.

Can I try going back to an earlier version of events?

If you want to try this you certainly can. You can download older versions from the following locations:

• Our wordpress.org repo for older versions of the core plugin
    • The download page here on tri.be for older versions of the PRO plugin
    • Remember that versions must be matched! If you use v3.0 of the free, core plugin then you should also use v3.0 of the PRO plugin, for example

Again I do appreciate it’s been a frustrating experience for you and I hope ether of the above avenues will work for you, either by providing a calendar that operates in your environment or, alternatively, letting you move on an reinvest in a different product. That would naturally be our least preferred option and I hope you can instead successfully operate with a downgraded version and investigate updating again at some future point.

Thanks!

Patrick Sasser
    Participant

nicleics take a look at my latest post here and tell me if this helps…

https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/permalinks-broken/#post-95438

Did you use the plugin Ultimate Post Type Manger. If so just deactivate it and then flush your permalink settings.

nicleics
    Participant

I’ve tried all sorts of things now to fix this. I tried going back to an older version with no luck. This error has only occurred since upgrading to pro. Even when I delete pro the problem remains.

How do I get a fresh installation of events? Because whenever I delete, and reinstall, the event entries etc are still there. so perhaps I should delete everything to do with events and then install from scratch? any advice?

nicleics
    Participant

@psasser many thanks. i dont have the Ultimate Post Type Manger plugin tho 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘Event pages not showing since upgrading to pro BLANK pages’ is closed to new replies.