Events not showing on month view

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events not showing on month view

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joslyn Erickson

I am finding a couple issues with this plugin.

1. Some events I have entered aren’t showing up on the month view of the calendar, but they will appear when it’s in list view. I have tried removing and re-entering these events but they still won’t show. I have already checked to ensure that the number of events to display has been changed to accommodate showing these, and when I add new ones about 80% of them appear while the others are just invisible.

2. On a mobile, in LIST view, there is no option to “load more” or see more events other than the first ones that appear.

On another note, is there a way to modify the size of the Title box or move it elsewhere so it doesn’t sit directly on top of the featured image of the event?

I have found this question in other forums but the replies are always private so I haven’t found any solutions to try. I’m thinking of just using a different program/plugin, but everything else works well on The Events Calendar so far. Thanks for your help.

Nico

Hi Joslyn,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Unfortunately we are not able to provide support in the pre-sales forum 🙁

We are happy to assist our premium users with support issues via our premium forums, please log into the account that has been created when the purchase was made. If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our open source forum. We review that forum weekly, mainly for bug reports.

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but please do post in the appropriate forum and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not showing on month view’ is closed to new replies.