Events not showing on certain views

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events not showing on certain views

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lucy

I have added 3 events to my calendar, at first these were showing fine. The events then stopped showing, i checked list view and day view and the events are showing in these views however on month view when it shows the calendar there are no events showing with the message “There were no results found.” – Why is this and how can i get my events to show again?

Courtney

Hi Lucy

So sorry about the conflict. To fix this, we issued a hotfix within a few hours. The Events Calendar 4.5.12.3 is now available, which resolves an issue related to the display of events in the default Month View. This issue (https://core.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/41496) was introduced with WordPress version 4.8.2 and impacts all previous versions of The Events Calendar–all users are encouraged to update as soon as possible. No other changes were made to any other areas of the plugin, and we apologize to anyone who might have been affected by this issue.

https://theeventscalendar.com/hotfix-the-events-calendar-4-5-12-3/.

We have since issued a regularly scheduled maintenance release, along with a feature release.  You should see any updates up to 4.6 will resolve the issues you’re having.

Please update and let us know if this resolves your issues.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not showing on certain views’ is closed to new replies.