Events Not Showing on Blog Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Not Showing on Blog Page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    threecedars
    Participant

I checked the box in the settings, but the events don’t show on the blog page. How do I fix? And, I actually want to have only certain categories of events show on the blog page. How do I control that?

Rob

Hi there threecedars. I’m so sorry we missed this thread – please accept my apologies here. Are you still having issues? Can you let me know if so and I’ll do my best to get you sorted in as timely a fashion as possible?

threecedars
    Participant

I did get it to work, though I’m not sure what I did. However, I want to control which events show up rather than having them all go to the blog page. Is there a way to do that?

Rob

Glad to hear you got it sorted in the end! I’m not sure I understand your new goal, though: are you saying you’d like to set the number of events that show per page? Or something else? Please let me know and I’ll do my best to get you sorted on this end.

threecedars
    Participant

I would like to choose which calendar events get posted to the blog, rather than having all the calendar events show up on the blog. For example, if I had a calendar category called “blog” I could then assign specific events to that category and make it so only those showed on the blog. Does that make sense? Is it possible?

Leah

Hi threecedars,

That’s a pretty cool idea, but at this time there is no way to choose which events will show up in the blog- it’s an all or nothing setting. It might be possible to do something like that with some customizing, but that would be out of our scope of support to help with. If you’d like to submit your idea for a future feature, you can head over to our User Voice Forum.

Cheers,
    Leah

threecedars
    Participant

OK, thank you.

Rob

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Not Showing on Blog Page’ is closed to new replies.