Events not showing in sidebar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events not showing in sidebar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lori Bowers
    Participant

I have it set up for my events from my event calendar to show up in my sidebar and other locations on my website. However, it only works if the Events Calendar Pro is deactivated. Is there a way to fix this, so they still show when the Pro is activated? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Patricia

Hey Lori,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

To get started, could you please let us know how are you adding these events to your sidebars/other locations on your site? Are you using a calendar widget? A shortcode?

Are you adding more than one calendar to the same page?

Thanks!

Patricia

Lori Bowers
    Participant

I added to the events list in the widgets for the sidebar.

Patricia

Hi Lori,

Thanks for sending us the screenshot!

This is happening because the default Events List widget is replaced with an improved version, with additional fields (screenshot here) when Events Calendar PRO is enabled.

To fix this, please add the Events List Widget again, while having Events Calendar PRO enabled.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not showing in sidebar’ is closed to new replies.