Events Not Showing in Admin

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Not Showing in Admin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Seth Dombach
    Participant

I’ve got the Events Calendar and Pro installed and the events are not showing. It says “No events found” but it indicates that there are quite a few events: “All (548) | Published (548) | Trash (143)”. Do you have any idea why they are not showing and how we can view them? The good news is that we are using the “Forgiven” theme and have just started using the events calendar. Most of the events are from the Demo install and can be deleted – if only they would list.

Beth Bucciferro
    Participant

I have the same issue everything All Published and Draft don’t show in admin if PRO is turned on if I turn it off they appear but not the recurring events. I am using 3.1 PRO version.

Beth Bucciferro
    Participant

Follow up I tried adding the code to the functions.php and that did not resolve the problem. Everything was working fine and then suddenly stopped showing the events in the wp-admin

Casey D

Hi Beth, would you mind opening up a new topic here about your issue? If you could please detail in your own words exactly what your problem is (instead of just linking here), that will go a long way towards helping you get this issue resolved as fast as possible. I hope you understand our reasoning here and do not mind this extra step, we have just found it serves our users best.

Hello hheadwaterselena,

Can you please confirm that after executing these combined steps in order, the problem still exists?

1. Deactivate ALL plugins
    2. Change theme to TwentytwelveTwentythirteen or Twentyfourteen
    3. Activate The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Pro
    4. Save your permalinks in WP-Admin > Settings > Permalinks

If they still don’t show, it may be a caching issue?

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello hheadwaterselena,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Not Showing in Admin’ is closed to new replies.