Events not showing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events not showing

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    lovearts
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

I certainly can do so (please share them as a private reply).

Without wanting to sound too alarmist, though, please backup before providing access and note that we cannot accept responsibility for any issues arising from our logging in and accessing the admin pages of your site (initially, of course, my intent is only to take a look).

Thanks!

lovearts
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

You can use anything so long as it looks like an email address – it doesn’t have to be real – and simply share the credentials in here (as a private reply).

Again, I can’t guarantee anything here but we’ll certainly take a look 🙂

lovearts
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi! Can you double check those credentials and/or confirm the URL for logging in (in case it’s something other than the regular /wp-login.php) – I seem unable to login.

lovearts
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Yep, the first set of credentials are working for me this morning, too – not sure what went wrong previously.

Unfortunately I didn’t find anything in the settings to help me replicate locally. I’m really sorry about that but, realistically, I don’t think there’s going to be much more we can offer here – particularly as this seems not only to be specific to your theme but to your theme as it’s configured, in your hosting environment.

So, sadly, on this occasion I think we’re going to have to bow out.

lovearts
    Participant

Okay thanks for trying anyway.
    Simon

Barry

No problem at all, I’m sorry we couldn’t get to the bottom of this one :-/

I’ll go ahead and close this thread, of course if we can help with anything else please don’t hesitate to open a new thread (or threads) as needed.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not showing’ is closed to new replies.