Events not registering on Eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Events not registering on Eventbrite

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello

I have connected Eventbrite but when I click YES to register an event with Eventbrite, then click UPDATE, the page refreshes but nothing publishes to Eventbrite.

The Eventbrite tickets section then has the YES and NO not filled in again.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out – I’m sorry you’re not able to publish to Eventbrite!

I did some testing on my end but was not able to recreate this issue. Is this something that was working on your site before and has recently stopped working? If you haven’t done so already, please also run through the steps outlined in this article (with WP_DEBUG enabled) to check for conflicts with your theme and other plugins. If you need a testing environment to do this in, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

I would also recommend reviewing these instructions to make sure that everything is configured correctly to integrate with Eventbrite.

Please let me know what you find!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not registering on Eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.