Events not linked to in calendar in sidebar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events not linked to in calendar in sidebar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

When I had the Pro plugin active, none of our events showed in the Upcoming Events in the sidebar. The sidebar calendar didn’t link to anything either. There was no calendar view and no list view. I figured this was probably because the license number couldn’t be verified yet (a different problem in another post).

So I deactivated the Pro plugin and our active scheduled events are all back listed in the Upcoming Events in the sidebar. But the calendar in the sidebar no longer has any of the active scheduled events on it and when you click on the month name in the calendar, it no longer can find the list view of the events–I also tried calendar view and it can’t be found either.

Hi Cynthia,

Did you update from a previous version and if so which one?
    Are you using any custom templates?

Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

Yes, I updated from 1.6.5. When I installed version 2, I migrated the existing events per the Settings page. I am using the Cutline 3c 1.1 theme, which I updated to work with WordPress 3. I am using the theme’s default page template which calls in the sidebars. I have an Events page that was created for 1.6.5

I just used the Debug plugin and it tells me there are 3 things I need to fix in the theme:
    wp-content/themes/cutline-3c-1.1/searchform.php:7 – wp_specialchars is deprecated since version 2.8! Use esc_html() instead.
    wp-content/themes/cutline-3c-1.1/sidebar.php:30 – attribute_escape is deprecated since version 2.8! Use esc_attr() instead.
    wp-content/themes/cutline-3c-1.1/sidebar.php:31 – attribute_escape is deprecated since version 2.8! Use esc_attr() instead.

Will have to look into that but I don’t know if they are related to my problem with the calendar.

Thanks Cynthia,

Rob is back tue morning and he will trouble shoot this with you, as it sounds like it might be something specific to your config.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not linked to in calendar in sidebar’ is closed to new replies.