Events Not Importing–Only Updating Existing Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events Not Importing–Only Updating Existing Events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Teri Inman
    Participant

Event Aggregator is not importing any of my new events from my event feed. I have iCalendar feeds set up and they are only updating existing events that are within a month of the current date. No new events are created even though my iCalendar feed is full of them. Here is the link to my iCalendar feed, http://api.serviceu.com/rest/events/occurrences?departmentIds=74460&nextDays=300&orgKey=d2ce7f80-931f-44f2-ad5f-d994c0997643&format=iCal.

I also saved my iCalendar feed file to an ICS; uploaded that file and the exact same behavior occurred. This is nuts. I’ll attach the ICS file for this feed as well.

Please help. This renders my calendar absolutely useless.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Teri,

I’m sorry about this issue you are experiencing. I’m here to help you with this.

Can you check and send me a screenshot of your Global Import Settings, which you can find under Events > Settings >  Import tab.

You can find a setting there which limits the amount of events imported. You can experiment with different settings if any of them are suitable for you.

Let me know if this does the trick.

Cheers,
    Andras

Teri Inman
    Participant

Thank you. I was able to update those settings and get future events pulled in. I appreciate it.

Andras
    Keymaster

Stoked to hear that helped, Teri!

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Not Importing–Only Updating Existing Events’ is closed to new replies.