Events not displaying on List and Month display. They do on Photo and Map

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events not displaying on List and Month display. They do on Photo and Map

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    humanwebdevelopment
    Participant

Since the moment I installed Events Calender and Events Calender PRO, the events have not been displaying in the default List view (nor the Month view). The months (april 2014, june 2014 etc) do show up, but without events. See: http://2013.healingarts.nl/events/toekomstig/
    The events do show up on the photo and map view: http://2013.healingarts.nl/events/photo/.
    I am using qTranslate (which works fine in the Photo view), but I can’t test the site with qTranslate deactivated, as the site doesn’t work then.

Barry

Hmm, unfortunately there have been some issues with translation plugins (including qTranslate).

Rather than troubleshoot on the live site, would it be possible instead to set up a new WordPress installation – you could even do this from a subdirectory in the same environment – and initially install just our plugins and nothing else. See if everything works as expected.

If it does, the next step is to add each plugin, including qTranslate (and also your theme) and test each time you add something to see if the problem has returned. This is a great way to pin down problems without impacting on a live site.

Let us know how you get on!

Barry

This thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not displaying on List and Month display. They do on Photo and Map’ is closed to new replies.