Events Not Displaying on Blog Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Not Displaying on Blog Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lifebridge
    Participant

I have checked the Include events in main blog loop option under Settings>General Tab.
    My new event is now showing on my blog. I have created a category named event to see if that fixes the problem, and it does not.

Casey D

Hello lifebridge,

Thanks for creating a separate thread for this.

My response is similar to the other thread though, could I get a list of your plugins and your theme? You only need to post it in one location.

In the WP-Admin, at the bottom of the Events > Settings > Help tab, there will be a ‘systems settings’ box. Can you copy that and paste it into a private reply?

Thanks!

– Casey Driscoll

lifebridge
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey D

Thanks for the info lifebridge!

At Modern Tribe we work hard to release polished and clean, professional software. However in the open source market place, this is not always the case.

Before submitting a support post, we ask users to deactivate all plugins and change to a theme like Twentytwelve, as a proven way to check for conflicts.

Ideally, they will do this on a local, development, or staging environment. It’s possibly a little tedious, but it is the surest and most efficient way to get to the root of a complicated issue. We know this after years of combined experience troubleshooting technological problems of all shapes and sizes.

If the issue still occurs on a normalized system, there is more than likely a problem with our plugin (a bug).

If the issue goes away on a normalized system, there is more than likely conflict with another plugin or theme that is not ours.

This is an integral part of our troubleshooting process. By reactivating plugins one at a time, checking the problem with each activation, you can immediately find out where the conflict is. Otherwise, it is a difficult (impossible) guessing game.

checkforpluginconflict

It seems like you have quite a few plugins. Can you please deactivate your plugins and theme, to confirm the problem goes away. Please reactivate each piece, until the problem comes back. Please let us know which plugin causes the problem.

Does this make sense? Let me know if I can explain anything else!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

lifebridge
    Participant

I had deactivated all the rest of the plugins. It seems this is a conflict with my theme’s function. Because this would of been a nice feature, but not necessary, I will consider this as resolved.

Casey D

Sorry to hear that!

If you have a moment, we’d love for you to submit your idea to our UserVoice forum. We take user ideas and contributions very seriously, and many times their ideas end up in our future releases.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Not Displaying on Blog Page’ is closed to new replies.