Events Not Displaying in Month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Not Displaying in Month

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    IMSB
    Participant

There apparently is a conflict with my theme and the events calendar. Is there any work around I could trey to get the events calendar to display correctly?

Barry

Hi Brenda,

Sorry you’re facing difficulties here.

Some themes, for whatever reason, strip out various bits of markup including the media attributes of stylesheet links. That seems to be happening on your site, too. Here’s one of the links we use to load a stylesheet that should only be applied to devices with a small screen:

<link rel=stylesheet' id='tribe-events-calendar-mobile-style-css' href='.../tribe-events-theme-mobile.min.css?ver=3.5.1' type='text/css' media='(max-width: 768px)' />

Note those elements at the end – they are important because they control when that particular set of rules will be utilized. Here’s the same line from your site:

<link rel="stylesheet" href=".../tribe-events-theme-mobile.min.css?ver=3.5.1">

It’s been shortened considerably (by your theme, is my guess) but unfortunately this A) breaks things and B) means that entire stylesheet may be loaded even when it isn’t required. Would you be able to reach out to the theme vendor and ask if they can help here? You might post a request reading something like:

I noticed that when your theme is activated various attributes are stripped out of link elements, including media attributes. This is causing problems – is there any way I can turn this behaviour off?

Hopefully it’s the sort of problem where they can provide you with a quick snippet that will stop this from happening (and feel free to share a link to this thread if that helps to add context).

Thanks – and let me know how you get on 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Not Displaying in Month’ is closed to new replies.