Events Not Displaying In Map View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Not Displaying In Map View

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Callum
    Participant

Hi there,

I am using the following code in my functions.php file to display all event markers in map view:

— — — — —

/*
    Ensures all events appear on map view.
    */

function show_all_markers( $data ) {
    if ( ! isset( $data[‘markers’] ) ) return $data;

$cached_markers = get_transient( ‘all_geo_markers_store’ );
    if ( $cached_markers ) {
    $data[‘markers’] = $cached_markers;
    return $data;
    }

$geo_loc = Tribe__Events__Pro__Geo_Loc::instance();
    $events = tribe_get_events( array(
    ‘posts_per_page’ => -1,
    ‘eventDisplay’ => ‘map’
    ) );

$markers = $geo_loc->generate_markers( $events );
    set_transient( ‘all_geo_markers_store’, $markers, DAY_IN_SECONDS );

$data[‘markers’] = $markers;

return $data;
    }

add_filter( ‘tribe_events_ajax_response’, ‘show_all_markers’ );

— — — — —

This was working fine until very recently. Now, despite this code, a lot of markers have dropped off and are not displaying suddenly.

The only changes I have made are the following:

Adding CSS to my style.css file to remove the header in map view, as follows:

— — — —

/******************************
    – EVENTS CALENDAR – removes space at top of map page –
    ********************************/

.tribe-events-map #bodywrapper #content_inner_wrapper.dark #content-container .topspacer {
    height:0px !important;
    }

— — — —

I have also installed two tracking plugins (but have since deactivated them to check for conflict and found nothing, so I reactivated them again).

These are –

1. Facebook for WooCommerce
    2. WooCommerce AdWords Conversion Tracking

Please can you help advise what I should do? All the markers currently showing (on this page: http://www.handlebards.com/tickets) are in a certain geographic area by the looks of it. But they span a date range from June through to September so I don’t think it’s a date sorting issue.

We’re at peak buying time at the minute, so it’s really scary to me that this is happening right now.

Thanks!

Callum

P.S. Below are two screenshots of what should be displaying (taken about four days ago), and what is displaying now, for comparison.

Callum
    Participant

Hi there,

So I found out that the conflict lies with the Facebook for Woocommerce plugin. I have uninstalled it and all the map pointers are back up and running. Is there a way that I can install the Facebook pixel so that I can track ticket conversions without causing issues with the map-view of the calendar?

Thanks!

Callum

Cliff

Hi, Callum.

Thanks for determining this conflict. Please make sure you’re using the latest version of this and all other plugins.

You might see if you can spot any console errors at your site when this extension is active. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Not Displaying In Map View’ is closed to new replies.