Events not Displaying in Chronological order

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events not Displaying in Chronological order

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    d2mediasolutions
    Participant

Hello,

On this page of our website: http://gardearts.org/calendar/ The last event is out of order. It should be before the event we have on December 10th.

I’ve set the post date to be earlier than the post date of the event in November, the event date is correct in the event posting, and the images are all the same height and width. Not exactly sure what might be causing the issue.

d2mediasolutions
    Participant

Also, since I’ve seen it posted before, the code often referred to on this page: https://www.wpfangirl.com/2015/change-photo-view-in-events-calendar-pro-to-equal-height-grid-with-venue-location/ to fix the issue does not work either since my client requires the description field for their events.

Is there a way to turn the photo view into an equal height grid with a description?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi d2,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

With some customization that should be possible.

As per our support policy we are limited in providing support for customizations, but I can give you a few pointers.

That article and using the excerpts would be a good starting point.

You will probably need to make adjustments to how the schedule is displayed. That article also mentions the extra line for recurring events.

The schedule details can be modified using the following two filters:

• tribe_events_event_schedule_details_inner -> Provides an opportunity to modify the *inner* schedule details HTML (ie before it is wrapped)
    • tribe_events_event_schedule_details -> Provides an opportunity to modify the schedule details HTML for a specific event after it has been wrapped in the before and after markup

With the help of these you should be able to either remove the “Recurring…” line or add a blank line to the non-recurring events.

Hope this helps you get started. Let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not Displaying in Chronological order’ is closed to new replies.