Events not Appearing on Map

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events not Appearing on Map

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fiberartnow
    Participant

Hi, I’m pretty new to Events Calendar(Pro). The first set of events I added appeared on the map. I have entered many more, and they don’t appear. Here’s where it is: http://birchwoodwebdesign.com/~fiberart/events/#.U6Rq-i8mygA Please advise. I’m hoping the site can go live within a week, and this is the most exciting part of it.

Tony Svensson
    Participant

I have problems that newly created events doesn’t show up in my map listing. It shows in regular listing.
    The license key has expired but i reckon this has nothing to do with that?

I can se upcoming events in your link in map mode, have you solved the issue, if so, how?

thanks

Tony Svensson
    Participant

I notice i have an error i firebug on map view page,
    NetworkError: 404 Not Found – /seminars/map/?action=tribe_geosearch&tribe_paged=1&tribe_event_display=map”

Casey D

Hello fiberartnow,

Thanks for contacting us! From what I can tell, your map view is working great! Can you show me examples of specific events that don’t show?

I think it may seem like they are not on the Map view, because it only show a certain number of events at a time. If you click ‘Next Events’ you will see that map changes to show 10 different venues than before.

You can change the number of events shown on one page in the WP-Admin > Events Settings > General tab. The first setting is the one to change.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for posting! In this forum we try to keep our threads focused on just one user’s problem. This ensures that we are addressing your specific problem instead of a general group one, and not possibly missing anything unique your situation.
    To that end, would you mind opening up a new topic here about your issue? If you could please detail in your own words exactly what your problem is (instead of just linking here), that will go a long way towards helping you get this issue resolved as fast as possible. I hope you understand our reasoning here and do not mind this extra step, we have just found it serves our users best.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello fiberartnow,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not Appearing on Map’ is closed to new replies.