Events not appearing in calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events not appearing in calendar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Emmanuel

Hi,

I am using the Event Calendar plug in on my website.
    Since this morning, I see events as part of last events widget, but for some reason, no event appears on the calendar.
    Everything looks to be fine in the Event Calendar parameters, but nothing appears on the calendar view.
    Can you help?

Thanks

Emmanuel

Courtney

Hi Emmanuel

So sorry about the conflict. Last night our team announced The Events Calendar 4.5.12.3 is now available, which resolves an issue related to the display of events in the default Month View. This issue (https://core.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/41496) was introduced with WordPress version 4.8.2 and impacts all previous versions of The Events Calendar–all users are encouraged to update as soon as possible. No other changes were made to any other areas of the plugin, and we apologize to anyone who might have been affected by this issue.

https://theeventscalendar.com/hotfix-the-events-calendar-4-5-12-3/.

Please update and let us know if this resolves your issues.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Kelli Burrows
    Participant

Suddenly I am having this problem too, on top of everything else.

The plugin won’t install for me. Does it not work for the pro version. I can’t believe my client paid for the pro version and I have to go in and code.

Kelli Burrows
    Participant

FYI: I just unzipped the file and used ftp to transfer the files then activated in wp. It works again.

Courtney

Thanks for the update Kelly!

Emmanuel did this resolve the issue for you?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Kelli Burrows

While the calendar is being propagated, if you click on the link “view all 10 events” is reads there are no events.

What’s the fix for that?

Courtney

Hi Kelli

Can you open a new thread for your issue? That will help us better troubleshoot the issues. We are limited in providing technical support in our pre-sales forum. However, since this is potentially an issue that impacted all of The Events Calendar, we will give it some attention.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not appearing in calendar’ is closed to new replies.