Events missing import

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Events missing import

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Keith
    Participant

Hello,

I currently install the Eventbrite plug in. I’m not really 100 percent sure if it installed correctly. I have no errors , but when I click on Events> I have no eventbrit import option.

Cliff

Hi Keith.

I understand you have the Eventbrite Tickets add-on installed and activated, but you’re not seeing it as an option in wp-admin > Events > Import.

Well, sure enough that’s a logical place to look for it, but it’s actually at wp-admin > Events > Settings > Eventbrite — /wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tribe-events-calendar&tab=eventbrite

I think the developers went this route since it’s more of a continual connection to Eventbrite instead of a one-time import or a file-based import.

Please let me know if you find the settings and move forward just fine — or that you need additional assistance.

Keith
    Participant

The issue is when I click on Events>Import>there’s no Eventbrite just the CSV.

It doesn’t appear the Events Add in is installed correctly it wants me to Get This Add-on

Cliff

What happens when you go to Events > Settings > Eventbrite?

Do you see this?

Screenshot 2015-10-06 23.15.56

Keith
    Participant

Hi Cliff!

Yeah I see that.

If I go to events/events/import/ all I see is csv

Thanks! Keith

Geoff

Hey there, Keith! Just filling in while Cliff is taking some much-deserved time off. 🙂

Did you, by chance, complete the information on the Eventbrite settings screen (Events > Settings > Eventbrite)? Those are required for the import process to work. Here’s a tutorial with a video screencast to get you started if you haven’t seen it already.

Please give that try and let us know if it helps.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Keith
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

I took some screen shots. It’s almost like the Eventbrite add on. Never got turned on. I can’t import or really do anything. I got a admin from the hosting company that will help follow your lead on how to get this working.

[screenshots removed by admin]

Thanks! Keith

Geoff

Hi Keith,

thanks for the screenshot! I removed them since they contained your license information and wanted to protect that, but I was able to look at them before I did.

So, those screenshots confirm that you have the Eventbrite Tickets plugin installed and activated. That’s a good start!

Next up, will you please head to Events > Settings > Help, scroll down to the bottom of the screen, then copy and paste the System Information here for me as a private reply? I want to confirm some of your settings and check for any red flags.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Events missing import’ is closed to new replies.