Events Manager + Tickets Pro: can I create options to add a meal, t-shirt, etc?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Manager + Tickets Pro: can I create options to add a meal, t-shirt, etc?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Laura

Hi there,

Currently working on a site for a company that, among other things, hosts tournaments. We are looking at using Events Manager to display the tournaments on their site. They would like to allow online registration for their tournaments and payment through Woocommerce, so we are also looking at Tickets Pro.

Registration for these tournaments requires gathering additional information from registrants, e.g,. selecting a competition “category.” We also need to allow registrants to optionally add other items to their registration cost, such as an extra meal, membership renewal, etc. Is this possible with your two plugins above? If so, would you be so kind as to provide a link to the documentation?

If this is not built into these two plugins, my clients also have Woocommerce Product Add-Ons installed on their site. This would accomplish the above on any Woocommerce Product. Can we use Product Add-Ons to configure these additional options with event registration, or is this not applicable to your plugins?

Looking forward to your response,
    Laura

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Yes, with our premium versions you are able to add additional options to the ticket for the user to select.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Manager + Tickets Pro: can I create options to add a meal, t-shirt, etc?’ is closed to new replies.