events listing not showing up in backend when activating pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO events listing not showing up in backend when activating pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fitbodylife
    Participant

the events listing disappears when i try to activate the pro extension. i’ve deleted and reinstalled and stil has the same issue.

fitbodylife
    Participant

SAVEQUERIES must be defined to show the query log.

Database Errors

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, eventStart.meta_value as EventStartDate, eventEnd.meta_value as EventEndDate FROM wp_posts LEFT JOIN wp_postmeta as eventStart ON ( wp_posts.ID = eventStart.post_id AND eventStart.meta_key = ‘_EventStartDate’ ) LEFT JOIN wp_postmeta as eventEnd ON ( wp_posts.ID = eventEnd.post_id AND eventEnd.meta_key = ‘_EventEndDate’ ) WHERE 1=1 AND wp_posts.post_type = ‘tribe_events’ AND (wp_posts.post_status = ‘publish’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘future’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘draft’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘pending’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘private’) ORDER BY DATE(MIN(wp_postmeta.meta_value)) DESC, TIME(wp_postmeta.meta_value) DESC LIMIT 0, 20

Barry

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing difficulties.

Something certainly seems to be amiss in that a table alias isn’t being defined earlier on in the query. Before we go any further can you confirm a couple of things for me?

• I see you noted you are using 3.8.1 but can you confirm that is both the version of your currently installed copy of The Events Calendar and is also the version of the copy of Events Calendar PRO that you are adding?
    • You already seem to have run through our standard troubleshooting steps – can you confirm that these did not allow you to identify any conflicts, or run through them now if you haven’t already done so?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘events listing not showing up in backend when activating pro’ is closed to new replies.