Events List Widget is still not working in 3.10

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events List Widget is still not working in 3.10

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tampaseo
    Participant

Original discussion: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-list-widget-broken-after-update/

Our events list widget is still not displaying at all. This is not a 3rd party plugin, but the core Events List widget

I can confirm that all plugins are 3.10.X and WordPress is 4.2.2.

There are no customizations to the list-widget.php. The only customized file in our Divi child theme is default.-template.php which is in tribe-events folder.

By switching to TwentyFourteen, the list widget does work. Switching back to our Divi Child Theme, or the Divi Theme it does not work. Not sure how to proceed. Elegant Themes is just going to point to The Events Calendar as the problem.

Plugins installed:
    The Events Calendar 3.10.1
    The Events Calendar PRO 3.10.1
    The Events Calendar: Filter Bar 3.10.1
    The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets 3.10

Nico

Hi tampaseo,

Thanks for reaching out, I’ll try to make this right for you!

As the widget is working fine with TwentyFourteen theme, I guess there’s a conflict with Divi or with the customization in ‘default-template.php’. To narrow this down, it would be great to check if the widget works with Divi theme active but without the customized events template.

Can you please try to rename/remove the ‘tribe-events’ folder from the theme folder and check if it works then? If it works that way the problem should be in customized ‘default-template.php’ or with Divi theme. Can you try to copy ‘default-template.php’ back from the plugin folder and check if it works with that copy? If it does then add your customization to it.

Please let me know how this goes,
    Best,
    Nico

tampaseo
    Participant

No change.

Nico

Sorry to hear 🙁

So the customization doesn’t seem to be the problem. Can you test if it works just with Divi theme and calendar plugins? Maybe it’s another plugin generating the conflict with Divi. Another thing worth trying is, deleting the widget and adding it back again.

If it still doesn’t work, I’ll try to reproduce it on my end and see where the problem is coming from.

Thanks for the patience so far,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events List Widget is still not working in 3.10’ is closed to new replies.