Events List Widget Incorrect…Sometimes

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events List Widget Incorrect…Sometimes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    gotmuck
    Participant

Hi There,
    Working on a local install and the Events list widget will not display properly formatted in the sidebar UNLESS the Events Calendar (and only the events calendar) widget is displayed before it. I can send screenshots of both instances.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having.

You are correct when the list widget is not displayed with the mini calendar the style is not loading.

We are working to resolve this in a maintenance release.

I do have a snippet you can add to your theme’s function.php to fix this.

https://gist.github.com/jesseeproductions/9ac665ddcdef95c8a2e5

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks

gotmuck
    Participant

Perfect thanks, that did it! If you have a sec, do you have a quick fix for hiding the day/date box that displays on the left of the event in the widget?

Brian
    Keymaster

Glad that helps.

Try this css for the day/date box:

.tribe-events-adv-list-widget .tribe-mini-calendar-event .list-date {
    display:none;
    }

Add that css to your theme’s stylesheet or through a plugin such as Simple Custom CSS.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

gotmuck
    Participant

Thanks Brian. Ok, sorry I’m going to bother you one more time. I like the look of the box and to be honest, if it showed the month on the top and the year on the bottom it would be perfect, is that an option?

Brian
    Keymaster

That is an interesting idea for that box. I could see it being possible with some customization, but we do not have that as a feature.

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Leah

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this problem. We are working on a secondary maintenance release that addresses this issue. Keep an eye on your site for a new update to version 3.9.1. We’ve tested this release thoroughly and it should resolve the reported issue. However, if you are still running into trouble please start a new thread and we will respond as soon as possible. Thanks again for your patience and support!

Best,
    Leah
    and the team at Modern Tribe

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Events List Widget Incorrect…Sometimes’ is closed to new replies.