Events List widget font too large

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events List widget font too large

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Brandon Duncan
    Participant

How do I decrease the size of the font for the event titles?
    Also, it shows “Thu 11” and “Fri 12” above each event. Is there a way to get rid of that as well?
    Thanks,
    Brandon

Dirk
    Participant

Hi,
    Would like to know this aswell. It was perfect before the last update to 3.9
    That change made the font huge and added the days like described by Brandon.

(Rest of the patch had some good stuff, thnx!)

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi

We have updated the look of the List Widget to match the Mini Calendar List that is under that mini calendar so that is why the new information is there.

Brandon, It looks like the Widget Stylesheet is not loading.

Can you try deleting the widget in the widget section and then re-adding it and see if that helps.

That may work for you as well musician4you.

Let me know and we can go from there to resolve this.

Thanks

Brandon Duncan
    Participant

Hi Brian,
    Thanks for your prompt reply. I just deleted the widget as you suggested and it still appears the same.

Dirk
    Participant

Hi,

The solution didn’t seem to work but when I added the Mini Calendar Widget to the same sidebar the List Widget also loaded the stylesheet. (which looks nice btw!)

However, when I removed the mini calendar widget again from that sidebar the List reverted to the old state. So without the new style.

Can you help me out again? 🙂

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi again, sorry for the issues.

It appears to be a glitch with the stylesheet not loading. I created a bug ticket to address this.

In the mean time please add this snippet:

https://gist.github.com/jesseeproductions/9ac665ddcdef95c8a2e5

To your functions.php file of your theme and that will load the stylesheet.

Let me know if that works for you until we can get this fixed.

Thanks

Brandon Duncan
    Participant

Thank you, Brian, for the fix. Looks great! However, how can I change the color of the date icon next to the list item?

Brandon

Dirk
    Participant

Fixed it indeed, that you for the quick response!

Brian
    Keymaster

Glad it is working now. Sorry for the issue on this we are working on a maintenance release to fix.

To change the color around the date please use this css and change the color hex code (#00000):

.tribe-events-adv-list-widget .tribe-mini-calendar-event .list-date {
    background: #00000;
    }

Add that css to your theme’s stylesheet or through a plugin such as Simple Custom CSS.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

Brandon Duncan
    Participant

Worked like a charm! Thank you, Brian.

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Leah

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this problem. We are working on a secondary maintenance release that addresses this issue. Keep an eye on your site for a new update to version 3.9.1. We’ve tested this release thoroughly and it should resolve the reported issue. However, if you are still running into trouble please start a new thread and we will respond as soon as possible. Thanks again for your patience and support!

Best,
    Leah
    and the team at Modern Tribe

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Events List widget font too large’ is closed to new replies.