Events List Widget – expiring events too soon

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events List Widget – expiring events too soon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lindsey
    Participant

I’m using a Widget in the Avada Theme to display “Upcoming Auctions” on the home page.

On the DAY OF the auction, we have found that the auction listing for that day disappears.

How do I get it so that the DAY OF the auction, the posting/listing stays on the homepage under “Upcoming Auctions” and doesn’t expire (remove) until the following day?

Thank you

Lindsey

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Lindsey,

The events should stay visible in list view until the end date/time on the event…if this is not happening, can you verify that your site timezone setting is correct under Settings > General > Timezone? This being off is a common cause of events disappearing too early.

Let me know if this helps!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events List Widget – expiring events too soon’ is closed to new replies.