Events List Widget Displaying Organizer Instead of Venue for Recurring Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events List Widget Displaying Organizer Instead of Venue for Recurring Events

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Eric Reynolds
    Participant

I just updated all Tribe plugins to 4.0. For some reason, recurring events that display on my events list widget are displaying the event organizer as opposed to the venue. All of the listings need to display the venue. I don’t want the organizers to display.

Any help appreciated.

🙂 Eric

Geoff

Hey Eric,

Oh shoot! I do see the same issue: the organizer does display even if it is disabled in the widget settings.

I’ve ticketed this in our system and will follow-up with you when we have more to share, but you can use this CSS in your theme’s style.css file (or using the Simple Custom CSS plugin) as a workaround:

.tribe-events-adv-list-widget .tribe-events-organizer {
    display: none !important;
    }

Sorry for the trouble and I hope this helps!

Geoff

Mathew
    Participant

Seeing the same issue in Shortcode lists in v4. The single-event.php was completely over-hauled with regards to Organizers. A slight mod in the CSS mentioned above is a work-around.

.tribe-mini-calendar-event .tribe-events-organizer {
    display: none !important;
    }

Geoff

Thanks a ton, Matthew! I’ll add that to the notes in the notes to make sure that gets noted as well. 🙂

Barbara
    Participant

Noticed this as well, leaving a reply to get the notification when it’s fixed. Thanks!

Geoff

Thanks Hans! Will definitely keep you posted as we learn more. 🙂

Geoff

Hey there,

Great news–we have a fix for this issue ready and it will be shipping today in version 4.0.2. Please keep your eyes peeled for the update and let us know if any other issues pop-up in a new thread and we’d be happy to help.

Thanks again for your patience while we worked on this!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events List Widget Displaying Organizer Instead of Venue for Recurring Events’ is closed to new replies.