Events List Widget Disappeared

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events List Widget Disappeared

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Peter
    Participant

I have upgraded to Event Cal Pro and the List Widget is no longer available for selection and it has disappeared from my footer. I get this message:

The widget Tribe__Events__List_Widget is not available. Please try locate and install the missing plugin.

Any ideas how to find it?

I am using SiteOrigin Vantage Theme

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Peter,

Thanks for reaching out and I’m sorry about your troubles.

Events Calendar PRO gives you a more advanced version of the Event List widget. Since it is a different widget than the one that comes with The Events Calendar, the old one gets deactivated and removed.

You need to go to your Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets and set it up again.

Hope this solves it, let me know.

Cheers,
    Andras

Peter
    Participant

Yes found it thank you.

Andras
    Keymaster

Awesome to hear you found it!

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new one in the forum and we will be happy to help you out.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/the-events-calendar/reviews/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events List Widget Disappeared’ is closed to new replies.