Events list widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events list widget

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hello
    Participant

Is there any way to have more than 10 items display in the events list widget. I want to do this on one but not all the events list widgets I use.
    Kind Regards

Patricia

Hi There!

Thank you for reaching out to us!

To achieve what you want I would recommend you to use the shortcode version of the widget and set it to something like:

[tribe_events_list limit="20"]

You will find more information about our widget shortcodes here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-widget-shortcodes/#event-list-shortcode

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Hello
    Participant

Hi,

I need to do it to the widget rather than using a shortcode.
    I have used your code to turn events list into lastest added events and then another plugin to turn widgets into shortcodes so I can display on a page. But I need to show more than the 10 available in the widget settings. Is there a backend file where I up the limit?

Kind Regards

Patricia

Hi There,

It is possible to achieve what you want, but you would have to modify a plugin core file: widget-admin-advanced-list.php . Unfortunately we don’t have an out-of-the-box template override for it, so to keep your changes after plugin updates, you’ll have to write a custom code. To help you get started, open the following file:

Path: events-calendar-pro/src/admin-views/widget-admin-advanced-list.php

And replace the number 10 with the limit you want on line 19:

<?php for ( $i = 1; $i <= 10; $i ++ ) {

I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events list widget’ is closed to new replies.