Events list vs calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events list vs calendar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Juzz

Hi
    when i select events list i only get 1 event listing?
    any ideas how to get more similar to your screen shots?
    juzz

Juzz

sorry posted in the wrong section . pls delete

Juzz

cant delete or add in other section, can you pls move?

Hi Juzz – I moved it for you. =)

Can you give me a little more detail? How many events do you have? Are there multiple in the future, which is important since the list starts with today and then goes either forward or backwards in time?

Juzz

yes i have at least 20 events set up. there are mutple events in the future? does the list only show whats on that day?

Rob

Hi Juzz. The list view should show all upcoming events (or more accurately, the current page of list view will show however many X events you’ve set to display in your loops under Settings –> Reading). Is that above 1?

Let me know. If you could link us to your site where we could take a look at the issue directly, it’d be awesome.

Mac
    Participant

There are many events in the database. They show up in the Calendar View. In List View it says there are no upcoming events and nothing else. The same displays in the upcoming events widget. “There are no upcoming events.”

Setup: WordPress 3.2.1 | The Events Calendar 2.0 | Events Calendar Pro 2.0.1 | iThemes Builder Theme Version 3.0 | PHP 5.2.17 | Apache

Events

Hi Mac,

There is more weirdness going on with your calendar. When I click August in the drop down it jumps to july. It shows september when october is loaded.

Did you upgrade from a previous version (1.6.5 or 1.3.3)? Also you have PRO 2.0.1 listed. I don’t think we have released that yet but I figured I’d check if someone on my team hooked you up with a dev version just in case. =)

Have you done any custom template work on this yet? Basically is there a folder called /events/ in your theme?

Mac
    Participant

Have not had time to customize yet so I entered some html in the leading box in the settings. I assumed 2.0.1 because I just bought the addon. I upgraded to 2.0 from a previous version. On this site I usually upgrade ASAP or as soon as notified. I have no idea why it is displaying the wrong month. It worked well before the upgrade.

Cool. What did you upgrade from: Events 1.6.5 or PRO 1.3.3?

Mac
    Participant

I did not have to customize previously. The Builder theme works with modules. For the events I used a layout with an html module and inserted the events calendar page into the module as part of an iframe. That no longer works with the upgrade.

Mac
    Participant

Events 1.6.5 to 2.0. I just purchased the pro addon. I did not have any previous pro version.

I am not familiar with the builder theme. Why the iframe?

The first step you might want to try is to select different template options in the event settings http://cl.ly/B4Ic. Maybe we will get lucky and this will help resolve the issue.

If not, I might need you to provide access if you are willing so that we can look at your setup and see if we can figure out where things are going sideways.

Mac
    Participant

http://dekalbcountyonline.com/events/ is now set to Default Page Template. That won’t work as you can see. […] I inserted the default calendar template into the iframe because it blended the events calendar into the theme for best appearance.

Info on builder theme http://ithemes.com/purchase/builder-theme/

I’d set up temporary keys to the site, if necessary. What email would I send those keys to.

Mac – can you send them to [email protected] and I’ll have rob work with you to see if we can figure this out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Events list vs calendar’ is closed to new replies.