Events list view only displays first 5 events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events list view only displays first 5 events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pam

Hi,

I am trying out The Events Calendar on a development version of our commercial website. If I can get it to work correctly, our company would definitely be interested in the pro version. The WordPress version it is installed on is 4.4.3.

Here is the problem… only a maximum of 5 events show on the list view even though the limit is set to many more. When I click the “Next Events” link the page message says “There were no results found” Then when I click the “Previous Events” link, all of the events appear in the listing (no missing events).

I did various tests, for example, deleting the first few events, and the list will display the next ones to make a total of 5- so it is not the events themselves, it is the number of events.

The Calendar view does show all of the events. It is just the initial list view that is the problem.

Pam

Josh
    Participant

Hey Pam,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately we are unable to provide support here within our Pre-Sales Forum. You can seek support for our core Events Calendar plugin in our forums on WordPress.org.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events list view only displays first 5 events’ is closed to new replies.