Events List Sidebar Displaying

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events List Sidebar Displaying

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christina
    Participant

I am a new developer based in Washington state and I have just put up the Tsillan Cellars website in Lake Chelan Wa. Here is the link: http://www.tsillancellars.com/event/holiday-fashion-show/
    Also the CSS for the header is not displaying either.

I am having issues with a list of links showing up at the bottom of the ‘Events List’ page. I have checked out your tutorials and have not found the answer. I am more than willing to pay for a consult. I did purchase the Pro version and I am continuing to have issues. My clients are getting upset and I need some help a.s.a.p.—-the holidays are prime time for wineries and events.

Please advise!!!

C. Parker

Barry

Hi Christina – thanks for posting here 🙂

Can you check what Events > Settings > Template > Events Template is set to – and if you haven’t already done so can you try switching it to Default Page Template?

Thanks!

Christina
    Participant

Hi Barry,

I made the adjustment. Let me know what else I can do. Do you need my login info?

Christina
    Participant

This took care of the first issue but now my calendar formatting is gone and my events to not show up in grid view.

Barry

That’s really peculiar.

OK, I know I just asked you to post here rather than emailing us – but can I ask you to send a .zip of your theme so we can take a look and perhaps put together a customized page template for events?

Thanks!

Barry

So following up from that, I was unable to replicate the same set of issues when I installed Gantry + your custom theme. Part of the problem perhaps is the diversity of widgets and the possible ways the theme might have been configured which I may not have been able to replicate faithfully.

I did provide some further troubleshooting steps by email – but if possible can you post back here if you are still in need of further assistance with this?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi Christina, haven’t heard back from you for a while – hopefully everything is in order and you solved the issues with your theme. I’ll keep this open for a few more days in case you need more help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events List Sidebar Displaying’ is closed to new replies.