Events list: page not found

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events list: page not found

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    myriam
    Participant

hi,
    The calendar is displayed in french (it’s ok, the website is in french..), when I click “Events list” (liste d’événements), I’m redirected to this page: http://mywebsite.com/agenda/%C3%A0venir/ (%C3%A0 being à), which leads to a 404 page.
    This didn’t happen with the no pro version. How to correct this?
    Thanks!

Rob

Hey again. First thing I’d suggest is going into the Permalinks page and saving it (no need to make changes; just save it). That could resolve the issue but let me know if not.

If it doesn’t, please send me an email (rob at tri.be) with a link to this thread and a set of backend credentials to the site so I can take a look directly. Thanks!

Sébastien
    Participant

Hi there,

I have the exact same problem, and tried to apply the fix you describe, with no success. To me, it looks like a translation problem (the string “à venir” means “upcoming”). I tried to just delete the link, which would be ok with me, but cannot find it ! help !

Julien
    Participant

You should modify the translation “à venir” by “a-venir”.

Rob

I’ve got a developer looking into Myriam’s initial request now. Will let you guys know what I hear back; we may just need to change the language files for the next release.

Julien
    Participant

I have the solution because I’m french.
    You should modify the translation “à venir” by “a-venir” in the po file. And then save permalinks in the settings of WordPress (in order to take into account)

myriam
    Participant

Hi Julien,

Could you please give the line where you replaced the “à venir” string? Did you replaced all of them?

thanks

Julien
    Participant

– Open the file “tribe-events-calendar-fr_FR.po” with PoEdit.
    – Modify the line with ‘à venir’ by ‘a-venir’
    – Save the file
    – Upload the new language file on your server
    – Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Permalinks’
    – Save

That’s it

Rob

Thanks Julien!

myriam
    Participant

That did it! Thank you so much Julien!

Rob

Excellent to hear. Your assistance is appreciated, Julien. Myriam: if anything else arises don’t hesitate to let us know.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Events list: page not found’ is closed to new replies.