Events list date image to say month instead of day of the week?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events list date image to say month instead of day of the week?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    cbh
    Participant

Hey everyone! Maybe I missed this in the set up- but is there a way to have the events list widget display the month and the day along side the event, instead of the day of the week and the day?

thank you!

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

So we already allow any type of customization on the dates for the Widget, check the screenshot below.

Don’t forget to check how to do it on the PHP documentation about date formats.

My Best Regards,

results
    Participant

I have already seen this but I don’t find any instructions on how to do it for The Events Calendar.
    I can’t seem to find what files needs to be edited or how I’m supposed to achieve this. Could you please be more specific?

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Mehrdad,

No need to edit files, you just need to change the Date without Year input and you should see the change happen on the front-end. Don’t forget to check how to do it on the PHP documentation about date formats.

My Best Regards,

results
    Participant

Thanks! but I need to change the date icons shown on the list widget.
    You know where there’s the list of events and then you have an icon to the left of the event title that reads:

TUE

I want to change it to show the month instead.
    Please let me know.

Thank you.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Mehrdad,

That’s a whole new question can you create a new thread for this? So that we can keep it organized?

My best Regards,

results
    Participant
    Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Thanks Man, you are in good hands then.

My Best Regards,

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Events list date image to say month instead of day of the week?’ is closed to new replies.