Events List Advanced Widget – Date First/Event Title Second

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events List Advanced Widget – Date First/Event Title Second

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Pat Donegan
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    I wonder if you could help me. I want to place the Title of my events in an ‘events list advanced widget’ first and the date of my event below the title.
    Is there a way that I can do this?
    Or alternatively just remove the date completely.
    Many Thanks.
    Gavin.

Barry

Hi Gavin, that’s definitely possible. If you aren’t already familiar with the concept can you look up our tutorial on template overrides? The specific template we would wish to override in this case is:

events-advanced-list-load-widget-display.php

Within that you will see an HTML div with the class .event – this should be shuffled so it sits above the preceding .when div.

Let me know how you get on!

Barry

Are you all sorted here Gavin? If so I’ll close this thread – but let me know if you have further questions on this issue.

Tali
    Participant

Hi Barry,
    I’ve done what you said, putting the event div before the date div, but it isn’t working. Can you check that I’ve done it right?
    http://snippi.com/s/3wkguls
    Thanks

Tali
    Participant

oops, forget that. I was editing the wrong file! I never copied the advanced list load widget display from the pro folder to my events folder.

Barry

No problem: are you all sorted here then Tali? Gavin – how about you – do you need any further assistance?

Tali
    Participant

Yup, I’m good.

Barry

Great: Gavin are you good or are you happy for me to close this thread?

Pat Donegan
    Participant

Heya Barry,
    Sorry for the delay. Yep. Awesome. Thanks for the great response.
    Close away.

Barry

Great, thanks Gavin 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Events List Advanced Widget – Date First/Event Title Second’ is closed to new replies.