Events List Advanced Widget – By Venue instead of Category?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events List Advanced Widget – By Venue instead of Category?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    millcreekpark
    Participant

I’m somewhat new to the forum and I’ve searched and can’t find a discussion that has mentioned this, so if there is already one, I apologize and would appreciate someone directing me to that thread.

I am not a code expert, but certainly have hacked my way around my fair share. With that being said, I am looking to see if there is already an existing documented way to use the Events List Advanced Widget with a dropdown within the admin console where you can select the venue instead of the category. Basically this would allow for a widget to be created that would show the next X amount of events at a specific venue. Thank you for your time!

Barry

I can’t find an existing discussion about this either (not to say that there aren’t related threads out there) but what I can say is that this is not currently supported by the widget.

So, at this time, you would really need to do some customization to make this happen – and based on what you’re describing that would basically mean creating a new widget (albeit you might base it on the code of the existing list widget).

It would of course be great to hear back from you and see your final solution if you do press ahead with this. Remember also that you can suggest new features on our UserVoice page, which also lets other users indicate their support:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Events List Advanced Widget – By Venue instead of Category?’ is closed to new replies.