Events List Admin View Each Row Extremely Tall

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events List Admin View Each Row Extremely Tall

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Goldford
    Participant

Hi,

One of our clients is using Events Calendar PRO on their site and mentioned that their admin list view of events is really hard to read because each row is so tall. It looks like this is because the SEO columns for Yoast’s SEO plugin are showing close to one letter a line. We looked for the Screen Options menu to turn off those columns, but those don’t seem to exist. You can see a screenshot of what I’m talking about by visiting http://nimb.ws/WAZMK8.

Any suggestions on how we can fix this? Thanks for the help.

Jonathan

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jonathan,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Doing a bit of research, I found this article that may help you to remove the WordPress SEO columns from your WordPress dashboard preventing the awkward layout that you describe above.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Jonathan Goldford
    Participant

Thanks a ton Josh. That code was very helpful. We adjusted it slightly to work only with The Events Calendar. Here is the code in case anyone else needs it:

<?php
    /**
     * Disable the Yoast SEO admin list columns when looking at The Events Calendar events.
     */
    function wi_disable_yoast_seo_columns_on_event_list() {
    	if ( !is_admin() || ( defined( 'DOING_AJAX' ) && DOING_AJAX ) || !isset( $_REQUEST['post_type'] ) ) {
    		return false;
    	}

global $pagenow;
    	$post_type = esc_attr( $_REQUEST['post_type'] );

// Remove the Yoast SEO columns only if we're on the admin event list view
    	if ( $pagenow === 'edit.php' && $post_type === 'tribe_events' ) {
    		add_filter( 'wpseo_use_page_analysis', '__return_false' );
    	}
    }
    add_action( 'init', 'wi_disable_yoast_seo_columns_on_event_list' );

Take care.

Jonathan

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jonathan,

No problem! Happy that solution was able to work for you!

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events List Admin View Each Row Extremely Tall’ is closed to new replies.