Events in the order they were created instead event date

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events in the order they were created instead event date

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Renee Deming
    Participant

I just added a bunch of events and they are appearing in the order I created them, not by the date of the event.

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Hey Renee,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

There was an issue on the ordering of events on the last version 4.4.20 , however a new version with the fix that correct this problem was released today, you should be able to get the latest update of the plugin direct from your WordPress admin panel.

Let me know if you still are experiencing this issue after the update so we can explore if there is any other problem on your site.

Best
    Crisoforo

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events in the order they were created instead event date’ is closed to new replies.