Events importing multiple times (Update on status)

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events importing multiple times (Update on status)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    slwinter
    Participant

I reported back in July an issue with events importing multiple times and it was verified to be a bug. I would appreciate an update as it’s been over 60 days now.

Thank you.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi slwinter,

Thanks for checking back. We recognize that it is a significant issue and have been working on it, but we don’t yet have a fix available.

Sorry we couldn’t help you with this at this time. Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do.

— Julie

nakturnal
    Participant

Is there a better way to export / import events than using the WordPress export option? I recall reading that Tribe has an events export option in the works but I didn’t see anything in the new version. I have the same issue – when I export via WP’s export then import them to a different database events are listed every day / multiple times. This would be a fantastic tutorial, feature to be added in an update, or additional plugin to work with the Events Calendar. Thanks!

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi nakturnal,

We agree that it would be an awesome feature and that’s why we’re working hard on getting it implemented. But it’s just not ready yet. But it will be included in an update when it’s done. Sorry it’s not ready for you now, but stay tuned!

And thanks for your interest!

— Julie

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events importing multiple times (Update on status)’ is closed to new replies.